Luke Chueh

|
Ok ok. I didnt want to post anything on artists such as Leornado Da Vinci and Van Goh because I know that many of you already know their life biography like the back of your hands. So i decided to do a post on Luke Chueh. I know not many of you have heard of Luke Chueh. But I'm sure that you have all seen Fall Out Boy's 'Folie à Deux' album. Many people have asked me "Who designed the cover?". So i did some research and it turns out that Luke Chueh is the artist who designed this peculiar yet andearing cover. Luke is considered to be a member of the lowbrow, or pop surrealism art movement. His images have been remarked upon for their juxtaposition of cuteness. His paintings may not always be of couples holding hands on the beach, or flowers swaying gently in the breeze. But this man sure does know how to grab someones attention. check these out..







0 comments: